TECHFUNDING.EU is specialized in leveraging funding and grant opportunities for innovative high-tech companies. We are expanding the team to service an increasing number of innovative customers. We are looking for two talented, energetic and proactive business development interns to join the team for a minimum 4 months period.
- You will support the Director of Business Development with ad hoc tasks related to sales activities such as opportunity screening and servicing requests in addition to organising sales meetings and follow-up.
- You will take part in various marketing and communication activities to realize our new marketing strategy.
- You will lead business development projects involving extraction of insights and providing recommendations from data and surveys, you gather.
- You will drive and support our digital marketing strategy. Based upon insights, develop content for our channels (Linkedin, web)
The balance between tasks can be adjusted to match the profile of the intern.
- You are interested in learning about marketing, sales and to use your analytical senses to generate new business insights about our customers and best practices in the industry.
- You are studying or have studied Marketing, Business Communication, Business Administration, Information Technology, Business Development Engineering or equivalent
- You have an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set and have experience in project work, e.g. student job or internships.
- You possess excellent communication skills in both Danish and English.
- You are flexible and well at handling periods of highly intense workload.
- The ideal candidate is analytically strong.
What you can expect from us
- Learn and work with one of Denmark’s most recognized business development and fundraising teams.
- Get hands-on experience in marketing, sales and business development projects.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
- Great working atmosphere in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.
- Minimum 4 months, ideally longer.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- For further information: Please contact Asser Kalsbøll (+45) 61 60 75 08.
If you are passionate about this position and would like to become part of our team, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and application attached. Please enter “Intern” in the subject line.
At Techfunding.eu we help fund ideas and make innovation successful. We provide professional guidance and consultancy for companies wanting to benefit from public grants and support schemes. We are specialized in leveraging Danish, Swedish and European funding and grant opportunities for high-tech business development. Currently, more than 3.500 companies follow and receive our guidance on grant opportunities.